Feeling STUCK as to where to start with setting your mom-goals for the New year!?!
I know the end of the year is when we make all these resolutions, but to be honest, you can start afresh at any time – any month, any day of the week and any time of the day. You can even decide to change from this very moment!!!
I understand that as moms, we can be super busy with the end of year activities and can neglect setting our mom-goals.
So, here are Five (5) Areas you need to consider when setting goals. I even added inspiring examples of mom-goals you can set in those areas – YES, you are welcome.
- Love yourself
- Self Care
- Have a morning routine
- Get More Sleep
- Read More
- Find an Outlet/Hobby
- Travel more
- See your children the way they are
- Make New Friends
- Challenge yourself more
- Get fit
- Join a gym or start an home exercise program
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Meal Prep every weekend
- Make homemade snacks
- Drink 2L of water everyday
- Buy less takeaways
- Keep Vital signs in the healthy range
- Have a Budget
- Get completely out of debt
- Create an emergency fund
- Buy a Home
- Pay off Loans
- Plan for large purchases
- Save for Retirement
- Increase your investment portfolio
- Have multiple streams of income
- Be Patient
- Live in the Moment
- Loose your temper less
- Leave your work at work
- Give more compliments
- Appreciate your children more
- Spend more time with your partner
- Have “cell-phone free” conversations
- Live life through your children’s eye
- See your children they way they are
- Be Flexible
- Pray more
- Start Meditation
- Go to Church regularly
- Be more mindful
- Be Mentor
- Volunteer regularly
- Help others more
These are five areas with inspiring mom-goals you can set. Please note that these examples are not specific; they are just a guide. If you are keen to set goals that would work – check out this MomLeader VIdeo- https://bit.ly/2GlM41K..
You can subscribe to the MomLeader YouTube channel for more inspiring and Mom-helpful videos.
Oh, don’t forget to click the bell button – so you know when a new video is up.
See you next week!