- Sharing about my personal journey through miscarriages to birthing a Momleader Movement and two beautiful girls
- Moms deal with mom guilt everyday. We help moms balance mom guilt while doing what is important to them and not what is expected of them. We love helping moms take a look at their personal goals, the meaning of guilt, and intentional self care.
Nike Famojuro is a Time management and Productivity Strategist for moms. Her passion is to help moms take charge of their time without sacrificing themselves, their family time, and their dreams.
Her approach involves simple and practical steps that meeteach mom entrepreneur at their level. She shows moms ‘why didn’t I think of that’ ideas, keeps them motivated, and holds them accountable so they can create the lives they love.
Nike is a soon to be TEDx speaker, Coach, Speaker, Author; part of the John Maxwell Team and DISC Trainer.
When she is not working with her clients, speaking, or facilitating a training, you can find her with her family and loved ones.
- We give moms a practical mom-friendly step by step plan for managing themselves and their precious time to achieve more in a day. From delegating, shortcuts and outsourcing, we cover organization, mindfulness and challenging time log.
- It’s important to not live a life of regret but to take time to find out what is important to you (not just what is expected of you). We help moms align with their family mission and personal goals and deal with topics such as mom guilt, expectations, decision making, and dreams.
- Motherhood journey can make it seem as if moms have lost a bit of themselves. A clearly defined sense of mom-self is important for the growth of a family. We help moms with their mindset and “mom-identity”.