You are "Super Momleader"
Your Super Power is: You "love accuracy"!
PLANNER, SYSTEMATIC & METHODICAL
You think through details and processes.
You are motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, show your expertise, and produce quality work. You love doing everything yourself – WHY? Because “no one can do it the way you want it to be done!” You love crossing all the Ts and dotting all the Is.
You have an impeccable house with a detailed planner which lists all you want to do for yourself and your family – with time, dates etc.
You are overly concerned about others approval and often have difficulty saying “No” to the requests of others for your time. You always feel crunched for time, because you need to make sure that all work is done with extreme perfection.
You are very critical of others and mostly yourself! You dislike disorganisation hence, you can be so absorbed by detail and often has trouble stopping one activity to transition to something new (you tend to ignore reminders and cues to move on to the next priority). Plus you take on too much than you can handle.Sometimes, your perfectionism causes you not to start a task on time because you need all details.
Manage your Time - the "Super-Momleader" Way!
- ONLY 4 steps to creating your very own Flexible Schedule
- Online 24/7 access – available to every mom, everywhere
- Video format – friendly, short, engaging videos
- Easily downloadable pdf’s and samples
- Bonus content – powerful extra content to support and empower a Momleader
- Action oriented – have a schedule by the time you finish the course
- Designed by a former professional corporate time management trainer and packaged up in a system that is specifically created for a Mom that needs that flexibility in their life.
- Lifetime skill acquirement – there are few skills that cross multiple fields. The ability to manage your time will yield results for the rest of your life.
- Perfectionism is not a bad thing,
- Be aware of unhealthy perfectionism which makes you push other tasks aside until the one you are currently working on is perfectly completed.
- Use the 80/20 principle.
- Delegate & Collaborate more
- Learn to make quick decisions
- Embrace the power of NO